MAKING LASIK VERY AFFORDABLE IN NEW YORK
Laser Vision Correction is not inexpensive but it makes a lot of financial sense. LASIK in New York is actually a less expensive alternative to contact lenses. When you calculate the cost over time of lens fitting, lens replacements, cleaning systems, etc., having LASIK laser vision correction has actually been calculated to be less expensive. With our affordable payment plans, the cost of having your vision corrected may be less than the cost of your monthly cell phone bill.
FLEXIBLE SPENDING PLANS
One of the best ways to reduce your costs is a flexible spending health plan. Many employer health plans include flexible spending accounts that allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars for eligible (health care related expenses. Depending upon your income and tax bracket, this could save you as much as $2000.
Contributions to these plans are made through automatic and regular deductions from your paychecks. Since the funds placed in the account are not taxed, they go much further in covering eligible medical exams. Laser Vision Correction is an eligible expense, which means that your flexible benefits options can help you pay for the correction of your nearsightedness, farsightedness and/or astigmatism. For more information on this type of plan, consult with your health insurance benefits administrator.
APPLY FOR FINANCING
Consider the cost-effectiveness of the laser procedure as compared to what you would have to spend on glasses, contact lenses, and lens care over the course of 20 years. The difference is, you'll have improved vision and reduced or eliminated dependence on glasses and contacts.
- Offers financing for laser vision correction
- Offers 3, 6, 12, and 18 months Payment Plans
- Offers 24, 36, and 48 Months Extended Payment Plans at low interest
- No annual fees and no prepayment penalties
- Apply on line at www.carecredit.com, by telephone at 1-800-365-8295 for an immediate decision, or request an application from the New York Eye Specialists office, fill it out, and return it to Care Credit for processing.