Christine Javenes, OD has been a part of New York Eye Specialists since 1998 at which time she had her laser eye surgery performed by Dr. Moadel. Dr. Javenes is the Director of the Laser Eye Institute at SUNY State College of Optometry, in addition to participating in the pre and post-operative care of patients at New York Eye Specialists.
Schedule Your LASIK Consultation Today!
Dr. Javenes is a graduate of the SUNY State College of Optometry where she did an externship at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point. Dr. Javenes feels that her technical knowledge of the instruments, as well as her insight into her patients’ needs, allow her to provide patients and professionals with the most extensive resources available for laser refractive surgery management.
- Degree: State University of New York, University Center at Albany, Bachelor of Science
- Degree: State University of New York College of Optometry. Doctorate of Optometry
Awards and Distinctions:
- Certificate of Achievement: Bausch and Lomb Vision Correction Institute Training
- Certificate of Achievement: Bausch and Lomb Hansatome training
- Certificate of Achievement: Bausch and Lomb Technolas 217/Zyoptix System training
- Visx Certificate of Achievement, System Operator VISX Star Excimer Laser System
- Ciba Vision Corporation Contact Lens Achievement Award
- Louis Hermann Compassion in Patient Care Award